DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING YOU’RE FUNDING MY MOZZ STICK & CHERRY SLUSHIE ADDICTION (Not enough commission to move to Ireland) WHEN YOU CLICK, AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU. Thank you, girl!
Look, I totally get it. It’s a Saturday night, you and your partner are broke college students and don’t know what to do. Yeah, you could stay shut-in on another weekend binging The Office on Netflix or you could get up, get out and have fun without spending a dime! Which one sounds more fun to you? Whatsmore, this list was made with Fall and Winter in mind!
Don’t get me wrong, watching Netflix definitely isn’t the least fun thing to do this weekend but don’t think that’s all you can do! By the way, not all of these require you to go out, you can just as much fun inside. So without further ado, here are
50 Free Fall Date Night Ideas For The Broke Millenial
Night On The Town
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch While this is not free, admission usually only cost $3-$10.
- Get a blanket, drive out to a field and stargaze This is free and super romantic; If you have a truck, it?s even better.
- Visit an apple orchard and pick some apples
- Visit a local art gallery
- Go on a romantic nature hike.
- Take free cooking classes
- Go to a karaoke bar
- Enjoy some wine at a local winery
- Take a romantic walk on the beach.
- Have a picnic at a park
- Go to a museum
- Visit a local food festival
- Go to a drive-in
- Browse the farmer?s market
- Browse a local library
- Take a moonlit boat ride.
- Take a romantic bubble bath together.
- Play some miniature golf
- Take a night drive
- Visit a vinyl store
- Play tourist
- Go to an arcade
- Grab or make a cup o?joe or hot chocolate and take a stroll downtown
Date Ideas At Home
- Play board games
- Have a bonfire in your backyard.
- Watch Christmas movies at home
- Make cookies at home
- Have a bonfire in your backyard.
- Spend the night carving pumpkins
- Build a fort
- Have a cook-off
- Give each other massages
- Look at craigslist missed connections
- Netflix & Chill OR Binge A Hulu Series
- Attend free local events
- Find A free concert near you
- Give each other a makeover
- Bake a cake together
- If you have leftover wine, do a wine tasting at home
- Do a vintage photoshoot using the app HUJI
- Get drunk and make tik toks
- Go down the YouTube Rabbit hole & watch funny videos
- Ask each other funny questions using this list
- Use the Smule App to make a rap song together
- Turn off the lights, grab a brush, find instrumental songs and sing your heart out
- Put a puzzle together while you’re drunk
- Grab some blankets, cuddle & listen to some music
- Make some ramen and watch a hilarious k-drama
- Draw each other in under 5 minutes
- Have a fashion show
- Play Never Have I Ever
Above is an erotic game you can play with your partner that only costs $21.95 and has a variety of games in it. (This is an affiliate link, but I will ALWAYS only link products I believe in. If you purchase it through my link, I will earn a commission.)
As you can see, there?s so many things you can do with your bae while you?re broke that don’t cost a thing. The most romantic ones to me are the bonfire, taking a moonlit boat ride, and taking a walk on the beach. If you’re single * ????* I have a blog post coming for you guys too! Let me know if you enjoyed these 30 FREE fall date night ideas in the comments.
On another note, it is blogtober and I’m so excited about this challenge! I will TRY to post a blog article every day of October. I’m SOOO excited, let me know what kind of posts you guys want to see the most!
Talk to you lovely babes tomorrow! ?