DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING YOU’RE FUNDING MY MOZZ STICK & CHERRY SLUSHIE ADDICTION (Not enough commission to move to Ireland) WHEN YOU CLICK, AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU. Thank you, girl!
Take it from me, I know it can be hard sometimes to rock the skin you were born with or to feel comfortable without makeup. If you suffer from severe acne, dark spots, or scars I hope these tips can help you. if you want to know how you can get glowy skin for FREE, then continue reading.
- Understand that your skin will NEVER be ?perfect? Your skin may very well not be where you want it to be in this particular moment but I want you to refrain from hating your skin. Self loathing isn?t good for anyone! How can you work towards loving yourself if you don?t at the very least appreciate or respect yourself?
- Understand that your skin is forever changingOne day you may wake up with 10 different pimples and dark circles but it?s important not to get discouraged. Don?t think that your skin will stay like that forever or that this is a permanent state because I can guarantee you that it is not. if anything, let this encourage and motivate you to stay on your routine.
- DON?T compare yourself to instagram models or ?baddies?This obviously doesn?t just apply to instagram models but to people in general. Whether it?s the lady down the street or a Victoria?s Secret model you don?t know their skin care journey so don?t compare your skin to theirs.
- Diet & Rest play a bigger role in your skin than you may thinkI know this can be hard and there will be some nights you?ll want to stay up until 5 AM to binge watch Netflix and eat junk food (me)! This obviously isn?t healthy and it certainly won?t do your skin any favors. Even if you do have those nights, make sure you drink a lot of water the next morning and eat lots of whole grains and green vegetables.
- Start your day with some positivityThis could mean morning affirmations or a 5 minute meditation session to clear your mind. Whatever helps you start your day off happily and with positive energy, make that apart of your daily routine. If you?re not really sure where to start or how to begin meditating here are some links. alifeofproductivity.com/meditation-guide/ positivewordsresearch.com/apps-promote-positivity/
My Morning Skin Care Routine (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Meditate for 5 minutes
- Drink a liter of water or a fruit smoothie
- Wash my face with philosophy purity face wash
- Moisturize my face with CeraVe face moisturizer
- Use Burt?s Bees Herbal Complexion Stick
- Finish off with Tarte Face Serum I normally use Curology to remove any blemishes or zits that have recently made their appearance and they are usually gone by the next morning. You can get a free trial by using this link below. (This link is not affiliated with me any way. )app.curology.com/auth/welcomeI hope this list has helped you! Talk to you guys on my next post. *Kisses*